Saturday 2 March 2013

Welcome: Blastersmiths Development Blog

So we've been running 6 weeks and I've not been able to share my development thoughts with the community and it's driving me crazy. For those who have followed the BSUK project, you will know that I have a tradition of development blogging that started when I founded BUZAN. I want to start blogging about the design considerations and the process we use to bring a prouct to market. I've got to find somewhere to do it and here seemed like the best option.

This will be a blog for the technical commentary for our development. New product announcements will be made over at the main BSUK website or on the BritNerf forums. A lot of the stuff you'll see here will be historical, they'll be posts written as development progresses and then published when the main product hits the shelves.

Hopefully, you guys will enjoy reading this as much as using our products. :D

- Mike
BSUK Managing Director

No comments:

Post a Comment