Tuesday 3 December 2013

Rapidstrike Tray Extension

The joy of being a maker is that very often product ideas come from what we need ourselves. A goodly number of your best creations are those that you use yourself.

I got sick of having 2 sets of batteries for my Rapidstrike CS-18. I got sick of having to keep two different sets on my webbing. I decided to make my Rapidstrike battery tray larger to accommodate my 1800mAh 3S LiFe Stampede battery so I can use it in my RS.. I've got a few more plans for this one, including an integrated torch kit and other things. If people want these then I'll happily pop them in the shop, I just thought it might be nice to show off. I can probably arrange custom jobs, too for different packs. :D

-Mike, BSUK

1 comment:

  1. I actually have an integrated torch mod that is pretty fantastic. Have been meaning to post pics on the HvZ forums.

    -Rexar5

    ReplyDelete